Covid Safety Policy 2021 Season
The Club will follow the 'Return to Play' Guidance Instructions by Bowls England Issued March 2021. The Policy will be further updated when new instructions are issued.
1. Social distancing is to be practiced at all times.
2. Hand sanitisers will be available at the club, but it would be better for members to use their own.
3. Essential equipment only to be used, all shared equipment to be cleaned(sanitised) before and after use. Please follow the instructions given by the Team Captain particularly when playing against visiting teams. Spray chalk only.
4. The Clubroom,and Sports Centre changing rooms and toilets can now be used but normal 'social distancing' still applies. In the clubroom the tables will be spaced out and only 6 people are permitted at each table. If you are serving refreshments please wear a mask.
5. Car sharing is now permitted for away matches and should be carried out in accordance with current government guide lines i. e. face masks to be worn and windows partially open.